Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Last Resort.






In the land of a thousand resorts and all inclusive-ness Varadero, I headed up to find the beaches. At the end of my journey around the country, I know, Still pictures are not in order, but what do you care? While doing my best to stay away from any Hotel or Resorts, (nothing against them, just not what I was after) I found my most expensive accommodation, but it was near a cake shop so... whatever. I could only recommend this place for a couple of days- Cuba in there desperate situation of needing an economy has created a tourist mecca of five star hotels, restaurants, planned activity ect ect, only if your looking for the need to relax for a week or two should you stay longer,  As you can see though, there is still enough space for you to go and find a quite spot.
On a side note.. I had the worst food I have ever been unfortunate enough to pay for here in one of the main street restaurants.

1 comment:

  1. The thing is that you have sen Cuba , not a holiday resort. it suprises me. it surprise me that there are vehicles to rent , I don't imagine ther are many garages so where do you get petrol ? It is remarkable, I love it all

    ReplyDelete