Tuesday, June 10, 2014

33 Exposure.






Dabbling in the old school art of film once again. I forked out $50NZD to get these pics developed but for the amount of fun I had taking them and the unique style I got, I think I will continue my Love for film. Last picture Of my artwork at my work place, Slow days in a bottle shop made me think of something to draw, a picture of how I felt that day. Been playing with the speed and aperture which is why the top picture is almost of nothing, but one of the reason film is good, simply because of the surprise when a picture comes out 'bad' but actually you think it nice enough to put on the internet. 


1 comment:

  1. Though its old that camera has many of the features of didgital cameras. It was mid range and it worth experimenting though a tripod of some sort is handy for some features. Truoble is its expensive to find out if it worked. I like playing with aperture and speed combos and slow speed on falling water can be effective.

    ReplyDelete