Sunday, February 13, 2011

Words

If anybody Is still checking the blog, thought I would update let you know why no updates.
The last 3 months after going to fiji I have broken my camera. After a couple of weeks of traveling I got back to wanaka (where I have been living) long enough to send my camera away to be repaird, after fixing I am affraid I have had not much money and no Job to do much interesting or worthy of a mention on the webpage, so I bought a guitar and have been eating $1 meals while living in my car (its a new zealand thing and not as trampy as it might sound).
However I have now desided to take a road trip with some of my remaining cash and before gettig a new job, with my replacment camera should be able to keep you up to date.

1 comment:

  1. hope its easier than it sounds bro! drop me an email at some point dude! and by the way... i still havent cut my hair since when we all first got to nz... how is your hair doing for length?? half the reason i wont cut mine is because i want to comp you out!! peace love rock and roll x

    ReplyDelete