Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Words Of Wisdom

11and a half weeks in New Zealand and an unbelievable amount of stuff has happened, the backdrop to my life changes daily and the journey is jam packed with people who I like to think of as bit part actors, people who come into my life for minutes, hours or days who appearer at random and sometimes leave behind pearls of wisdom. One of the best came from 'D' a man on a mission to change himself and New Zealand by being near- insanely nice to everyone he meets. He had a saying which I have been unable to shake from my head since he told me it. 'poetry in motion' This is his outlook on life and the more I think about it the more it makes sense. Life is poetry, sometimes hard to understand but it has an overall meaning and the things that happen in life all happen for a reason, its not always clear why but its worth trusting and following whatever feels right.

3 comments:

  1. Good to read that Nz is all you wanted it to be for you (and more?), whats next in your wild journey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plan is to have no plan, watch this space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JANY.
    My blog, sometime.
    Keep us posted on what the word is. If you decide to get a place and settle, same thing. find Ashers before he goes too!
    Also, how was that campsite?
    Peace x

    ReplyDelete